We consult with companies Isom Global Strategies (Inc 5000 Company), Think Local First DC, and Green Festival (largest sustainable festival in the US) and have consulted with BET, Viacom, DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities, and Pernod-Ricard (Forbes ranked, One Of The Top 20 Most Innovative Companies In The World). We engage with clients who understand that community and culture are important internally (organization) and externally (User). 7Con Studio designs its own products and services that present an experience the thrusts the human-centered approach into communities that are overlooked in design. Bakers’ mission is to use the creative process of art and design to improve social goals to impact a targeted community and its culture.
Karen worked as a marketing consultant in my department for several years. She produced great results, was reliable and worked well with our group. Brucetta Williams, VP, 360 Consumer Marketing & Brand Strategy, BET, A Viacom Group
Awards include DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities Community Arts Grant 2013 and 2014 Artistic Fellowship.
Past and Present Clients (this list is not exhaustive)
Client Projects We Manage[d]:
- Isom Global Strategies – Strategic Design, Design Research and Experiential Marketing [Current Client]
- Think Local First DC – Change Management, Strategic Design, Programming and External Brand Communications [Current Client]
- DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities – Dance DC Festival, Office of the Poet Laureate and 202 Art and Music Festival [Current Client]
- Ochulo Lifestyle – Market Strategy for launching into the United States
- Pernod Ricard – Martell and Seagrams Gin for MD, DC and Southern VA
- Gateway CDC – Open Studio Tour and Farmers Market
- BET – Emerge, Heart & Soul and BET Weekend Magazines and Arabesque Books
- Green Festival – largest US Expo for sustainability
- Center City Public Charter Schools